Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First time blogging!!!!

Yea as the title states this is my first time blogging and at first I didn't know what all the hype about it was, but lately I really gotten into it!!! So where to start......

I have 3 children that I absolutly adore ( Destiny10, Jeremiah 6 and Riley 14 months) They are a handful but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I got three dogs that make me want to put them on the side of the road sometimes and my husband. I work with children with disabillites from mild to severe. I totally love my job it's very rewarding and makes me thank God everyday for my children.

We just recently celebrated easter and it was fun. The children and I went to our church easter egg hunt it was fun even though I got rained out and we had to have it inside the fellowship hall.They hunted eggs, played games, and watched disney movie Up with hotdogs. Oh yea and took pictures with the easter bunny!

I'm planning on going back to school in the fall for my nursing degree so wish me luck on my journey.

Stay tuned for more blogging post soon........ Thanks for reading!

No comments: